Eversheds, in partnership with 'Analyse Africa', is pleased to officially invite you to its PPP conference in our London office, on Wednesday 26 October.
PPPs are essential to finance, build and operate new assets and address the infrastructure deficit in Africa but many factors must be considered before a project can meet its objectives.
This Eversheds event will discuss ways to mobilise PPPs, enhance best practice and develop successful projects. Eversheds will also launch its ‘PPP in Africa Guide’ which covers existing infrastructure projects, legal/regulatory frameworks and challenges to infrastructure development across Africa.
- MODERATOR: Adrienne Klasa, Editor - This is Africa, Financial Times Group
- Paul da Rita, Director Global Capital Projects & Infrastructure - PwC
- Maude Vallée, Principal Legal Counsel - African Legal Support Facility
- Femke Smeets, Senior Program Development Manager - PharmAccess Group
- Sophie Leadley, Partner - Eversheds