A4 CbI header AIX-Transport and title-2016-468.jpg
AIX: Transport Infrastructure brings together public and private sector investors, developers and other stakeholders to discuss the strategies, opportunities and partnerships necessary to unlock wider development.
The 2016 agenda will focus on:
• How to access early-stage financing and other DFI-led initiatives
• Shared-use infrastructure and regional projects
• Matching money to projects
• Scope for privately led investment in Africa’s aviation industry and barriers to entry
• Critical issues for developing railway infrastructure, for donors, investors, host governments and consumers.
• Making transport corridor projects work
BCA members can Register using ‘BCA40’ to receive a 40% discount
AIX: Transport 2015 was supported by CPCS, Steer Davies Gleave, the Business Council for Africa and the Netherlands-African Business Council.
Finance and Investors
Department for International Development, UK • Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA) • Edgebold Capital • European Investment Bank • FMO • Fund Frontier Markets Fund Managers • Harith Fund Managers • Meridiam Infrastructure • Proparco • Simest • UK Trade & Investment
Atuabo Freeport Ghana • Dawnus International Kenya Ports Authority • Lonrho • Mano River Union • Mitsui & Co • Mott MacDonald • Port Evolution and Development (Africa) Ltd • SDV Ltd • TradeMark East Africa • Walvis Bay Corridor Group • TWSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
ABAX • Business Council for Africa • CPCS Transcom • GFI • Dobbin International • Havergate Infrastructure • HCF International Advisers • InfraShare Partners • International Air Transport Association • Mango Aviation Partners • Marine and Energy Consulting • Nectar Group • Simmons & Simmons • Steer Davies Gleave • Stephenson Harwood • RebelGroup International